At American Hardware & Lumber Insurance, we are always looking to hire talented individuals seeking a challenging and rewarding career. Everyone who works at AHLI plays a key role in the growth and success of our organization. Join a company with a history dedicated to providing superior products and services to customers and opportunities for its employees to learn and grow.
We provide a competitive compensation structure, medical, dental and vision benefits, paid vacation/sick time/holidays, remote work, an excellent 401(k) plan with a generous employer match, cell phone and laptop. If you are looking to take the next step in your career and are a top performer – join our dynamic organization – apply today!
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Commercial Insurance Inside Sales
We are currently seeking an energetic, self-motivated Commercial Insurance Property & Casualty Inside Sales Agent, whose focus will be generating new premium. The Inside Sales Agent will establish and execute strategies that create efficient and profitable growth. This position also develops relationships with prospects and current insureds, underwriters, co-workers and other business contacts in order to expand the current client base. The Inside Sales Agent performs a wide variety of sales and sales prospecting functions.
If you have the below qualifications, we are looking to speak to you! To apply, email email@example.com
- Experience in commercial lines insurance sales and service environment
- Property & Casualty licensed
- Proficient in Microsoft Office environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Knowledge of commercial lines insurance products and coverages
- Strong prospecting skills
- Experience with Applied EPIC or similar agency management system
American Lumber Underwriters (ALU) is a Managing General Agent located in Cornelius, NC (near Charlotte). ALU focuses on helping insurance agents, throughout the US, with their accounts in the retail hardware, lumber manufacturing and building material dealers industries. ALU has unique partnerships with carriers and brokers to place almost all types of risks.
We are currently seeking someone to be a Wholesale Broker working in our Cornelius, NC office.
The successful candidate will possess the ability to broker insurance coverages for all types of accounts and a competitive spirit to drive production.
- Experience in commercial property and casualty insurance. Wholesale Broker or MGA experience preferred.
- Develop and maintain business relationships with producer/agents, underwriters, peers and management
- Licensed Producers or Brokers preferred. Excess and Surplus lines experience is a plus.
- Negotiate with underwriters, markets, and producers
- Solicit submissions from producers
- Obtain and maintain high productivity
- Must be a team player
- Willingness to travel
- Excellent phone/communication skills (written and verbal)
American Lumber Underwriters offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- PPO Medical
- Employer paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Employer paid Life Insurance
- Voluntary benefits
- We have a great 401(k) plan with a very generous employer match
- Paid time off: Vacation, Sick and Holidays
- Hybrid work schedule (remote/in office)
If you are looking to take the next step in your career and you are a top performer – join our dynamic organization! To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org.